About the North Dakota QSP Hub
The North Dakota Qualified Service Provider (QSP) Hub was established in January 2022 and is located at the Center for Rural Health within the University of North Dakota.
The North Dakota QSP Hub serves as the resource center for agency and individual QSPs throughout the state. The North Dakota QSP Hub provides QSPs and QSP agencies with support, educational tools, training opportunities, and walks them through all stages of the QSP process.
Services & Assistance
- One-on-one individualized support via email, phone, or video conferencing to assist with:
- Service authorizations
- Electronic visit verification (Therap)
- Billing processes
- Business operations and processes
- Library of easy-to-understand tip sheets and guides
- Create a mentoring network for QSPs and QSP agencies
- Create awareness of home and community-based service policy changes and updates
2023 Provider Survey
The 2023 North Dakota Qualified Service Provider Survey Report shares the methodology, results, and key findings of the survey, from individual and agency QSPs. The results provide valuable insight into the needs of the current workforce and demonstrate satisfaction with the services provided. The survey results will be used to guide and enhance the services provided by the North Dakota QSP Hub.
Contact the North Dakota QSP Hub
Submit a Help Ticket
Provide some basic information and we will follow up with you within one business day.Help Ticket